Re: Removing mozilla from sid/etch?

On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 11:55:25AM +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <marc@marcbrockschmidt.de> wrote:
> evolution -- The groupware suite

The experimental package is built against xulrunner libraries.

> libedataserver1.2-4 -- Utility library for evolution data servers
> libedataserver1.2-dev -- Utility library for evolution data servers (development files)
> libexchange-storage1.2-dev -- Backend library for evolution calendars (development files)
> kazehakase -- gecko based web browser using GTK

I sent a patch to the BTS to build kazehakase against xulrunner.

> libcamel1.2-6 -- The Evolution MIME message handling library
> gaim-encryption -- gaim plugin that provides transparent encryption
> gtklookat -- VRML viewer for GTK+
> libebook1.2-dev -- Client library for evolution address books (development files)
> libgecko2.0-cil -- CLI binding for the GtkMozEmbed library, unstable version
> libgecko-cil -- CLI binding for the GtkMozEmbed library
> libgtk-mozembed-ruby1.8 -- ruby 1.8 binding of GtkMozEmbed, gecko renderer
> libopenvrml5-dev -- developer libraries for openvrml
> libswt3.1-gtk-java -- Fast and rich GUI toolkit for Java, gtk2 version
> libxmlsec1-dev -- Development files for the XML security library
> libxmlsec1-nss -- Nss engine for the XML security library
> liferea-mozilla -- mozilla-based rendering library for Liferea
> mozilla-cascades -- A stylesheet editor for Mozilla Composer

This one can be removed whenever mozilla gets removed. NVU replaces
mozilla composer, and I think there's a css editor there.

> openoffice.org-core -- OpenOffice.org office suite architecture dependent files

I'm busy fixing stuff in xulrunner packaging right now, but it's on my
TODO list to go through the mozilla rdepends to have them rebuilt
against xulrunner. I believe most only need a change in their build-deps.
Some may require some trivial changes. I hope none will require deep
changes.

Mike