Re: sarge upgrade - linux, grub conflict

Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 05:04:53PM +0200, maximilian attems wrote:
> > waldi why not add your patch to update-grub to the next stable release?

Please keep in mind that you can't rely on a current sarge installation
when it is upgraded to etch, in other words, you can't depend on people
keeping their sarge r0 up-to-date with newer revisions or security updates.
Especially for offline installations that are only maintained via ready
CD/DVD images this may be the case.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media.  -- H. Peter Anvin