Re: Preparation of the next stable Debian GNU/Linux update (I)

Thomas Viehmann wrote:
> would you entertain a one-line fix removing the deluser command from the
> postrm of chipcard-tools (source package libchipcard).
> I'm having trouble with this on #346527 (still need to figure out how to
> fix this for users upgrading from original sarge) and think that this
> could be simple enough and grave enough for being worth addressing in a
> stable update.
>
> If you are generally OK with this, I'll upload the (one-line postrm +
> changelog) fix to s-p-u.

Please go ahead.  Normally, such a change wouldn not warrant a fix in
a stable release, but in this case the package in question is not available
in the subsequent distribution so it will be removed in either way, hence
an update.

Regards,

	Joey

--