Re: Preparation of the next stable Debian GNU/Linux update (I)

Hi Joey,

would you entertain a one-line fix removing the deluser command from the
postrm of chipcard-tools (source package libchipcard).
I'm having trouble with this on #346527 (still need to figure out how to
fix this for users upgrading from original sarge) and think that this
could be simple enough and grave enough for being worth addressing in a
stable update.

If you are generally OK with this, I'll upload the (one-line postrm +
changelog) fix to s-p-u.

Kind regards

T.
--