Re: boot-icons 0.5 MIGRATED to testing

hoi :)

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 03:08:13PM -0700, Debian testing watch wrote:
> FYI: The status of the boot-icons source package
> in Debian's testing distribution has changed.
>
>   Previous version: (not in testing)
>   Current version:  0.5

hmm, in fact I wanted to get rid of boot-icons in Debian.
I opened Bug #235862 especially to prevent it from entering testing.
Could you please remove it again?
Thanks!

My package does not work with stock debian kernels,
already has other replacements (splashy) and has never been
part of a stable release.
I thought I already opened a bug against ftp to remove boot-icons,
but I can't find it now. I'll open a new one.

--
Martin Waitz