xlibs-dev removal and RC bug fun

Looks like xlibs-dev is now officially gone, which instantly creates a
hell of a lot of RC (FTBFS) bugs that will manifest the next time
rebuilds are attempted of xlibs-dev Build-Depending packages.  (Maybe
someone on the X team should mention this on debian-devel-announce?)

I've been trying to keep on top of them at the wiki page:
http://wiki.debian.org/DependsXlibsDev

I reviewed the list there that was created last month, down through
packages starting with "R", upgrading existing bugs to "serious" as I
went, but I've ran out of stamina.  If you are NMUing, mass-bug-filing,
or doing other things related to dealing with this issue, could you
please try to keep the wiki page up-to-date?

Thanks!