Re: c2a transition status

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 05:58:39AM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

> Anyway, ARM is now doing well enough (97% up-to-date and rising) that I'd
> suggest taking it out of the not-keeping-up list.

ARM has other issues that have kept it from meeting the release arch
standards; this will be announced soon.

> >> * tagcolledit (after libtagcoll-dev is ready everywhere, as noted by
> >> Enrico Zini)

> > Also progressing on the binNMU front, though libapt-front is having
> > problems on ia64 that someone will need to look into.
> It looks like the same ld segfault as dar and kdevelop3.  Nasty.  ld really
> shouldn't segfault.  :-P

As it turns out, this is a secondary effect from misbuilt libraries.  The ld
segfault has been fixed, and so have the broken libs that were affecting
kdevelop3 and libapt-front; no obvious candidates for brokenness on the dar
linker line other than libdar itself, so let's try giving it back and see
what happens there.