Re: BinNMU qbankmanager

On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 09:51:41PM +0100, Thomas Viehmann wrote:

> if I'm not mistaken, qbankmanager needs a binNMU for the aqbanking C++
> transition.
> Is it possible to schedule it now on
> alpha amd64 arm i386 mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc (i.e. all but m86k
> ia64 hppa which haven't compiled aqbanking yet)?

Yes.  This has just been done.

There's really no need to send mails about individual binNMU candidates in
the C++ c2a transition, though.  You might let us know in a couple of weeks
if we've *missed* some rebuilds, but at the moment I already have a very
long todo list of binNMUs to requeue.

Thanks,