Re: getting libmodplug & company in

On Sun, Oct 23, 2005 at 03:10:40AM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> I think libmodplug can go in ahead of KDE/JACK/flac/etc.

It can't; libmodplug has a lib package name change for the C++ transition,
and at least one package which depends on it is tied to flac
(cynthiune.app).

Force hint added for xine-lib, though.  (Yes, an NMU would be good, but no
reason to hold up the KDE transition until someone has a chance to.)

Thanks,