Re: kbanking

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 01:02:56AM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> Thomas Viehmann <tv@beamnet.de> writes:

> > - Release team: kmymoney2 has already been mentioned to be tying
> >   gnucash to kde. Is my impression that an update of libaqbanking
> >   introducing libkbanking1 (and a build-dependency on kdelibs4-dev)
> >   is disruptive to the testing migration?

> Thomas, I know you know this, but other readers might not, and it
> might help the release managers decide the right answer to your
> question:

> The gnucash in testing and unstable currently is not linked against
> libaqbanking.  I plan to link gnucash against aqbanking only *after*
> the current unstable version migrates into testing.

True, but libaqbanking is currently in testing and is tied to both the
libofx and qt-x11-free transitions, so it's part of this mess today.

Since nothing else in testing depends on libaqbanking, though, I've already
decided to pull libaqbanking from testing temporarily when the time comes in
order to avoid having to get gnucash and KDE into testing at the same time.
So in light of that, there's no reason to hold off on uploading
libaqbanking.