Re: kbanking

Thomas Viehmann <tv@beamnet.de> writes:

> - Release team: kmymoney2 has already been mentioned to be tying
>   gnucash to kde. Is my impression that an update of libaqbanking
>   introducing libkbanking1 (and a build-dependency on kdelibs4-dev)
>   is disruptive to the testing migration?

Thomas, I know you know this, but other readers might not, and it
might help the release managers decide the right answer to your
question:

The gnucash in testing and unstable currently is not linked against
libaqbanking.  I plan to link gnucash against aqbanking only *after*
the current unstable version migrates into testing.

Thomas