Re: Let's let lm-sensors, wxwindows2.4 in; and other thoughts

> I'll probably pick one of gnucash and kmymoney2 to kick out of testing so
> that we can get this mess into testing piecewise.  Anyone want to flip a
> coin? :/

Anything that moves it along is fine with me.

Popcon reports:

#rank name                            inst  vote   old recent no-files
1668  gnucash                         1217   334   584   299     0
6707  kmymoney2                        130    46    55    29     0

Thomas