the gmp hint, finally

OK.  I think we can get the gmp hint to go through soon.
I emailed debian-gcc asking for gcj to be built on mips and mipsel;
it appears to be an obsolete exclusion, as it's supported succesfully upstream
now.  With that done, kaffe should build on all architectures.

Of course, there will likely be a few bugs to iron out in that process.

Once that's done, the only remaining problem package I know about is 'hmake';
the rest of the Haskell packages (and zinc-compiler) are handled (though
they might need some urgency bumps).  Since 'hat' has been removed from etch
and nhc98 is being removed from unstable, 'hmake' can safely be removed from
etch (no further reverse depends) and can go back in once a new version is
uploaded.

remove hmake/3.09-3

So this requires a new GCC upload and possibly a new kaffe upload.  After
those are done and the hint is updated with the correct version numbers,
we should be able to at least get an attempted run in update_output.txt, and
see if there's anything else blocking this.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@twcny.rr.com>

[Insert famous quote here]