Re: Preparation of the next stable Debian GNU/Linux update (II)

LENHOF Jean-Yves wrote:

> On Lun 22 août 2005 11:42, Martin Schulze a écrit :
> > Alexander Sack wrote:

> For firefox, there's this bug which is very bad
> So for now please don't accept it in this new release

Thanks.  I've been informed that 1.0.4-2sarge2 does not work
as expected, even though my - short - tests worked, but I'm
not a web dude.

Eric is working on an update.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.