Proposed update to e2fsprogs for stable

I would like to upload the following release to sarge to fix a grave bug
(#318463), and taking the opportunity to fix a few other potential
core-dumping inducing bugs.  All of these are cherry picked from the
e2fsprogs development tree.

Should I go ahead and upload the following to stable-proposed updates?

Thanks, regards,

						- Ted

e2fsprogs (1.37-2sarge2) testing; urgency=low

  * Fix e2fsck segfault if a disconnected inode contains extended
    attrbutes (Closes: #318463)
  * Fix compile_et and com_err library so it is compatible with MIT
    Kerberos 1.4.x (otherwise it's core dump city)
  * Fix use-after-free bug in e2fsck
  * Fix type-alias bug which can cause a reproducible SEGV on at least
    one ia64 configuration.