LSB version for etch

Hi Matt,

I think we should start to discuss which LSB version we want to have as
basis for etch soon. As you're the person keeping the strings together
about LSB, you can of course lead that discussion if you want. In any
case, we would be thankful for your input on this matter, especially on
a list of differences between LSB 1.3 (which is still the standard in
Debian), and the best-match for etch in your opinion.

Feel free to start a public discussion by posting these information
directly to debian-devel, or to hand them over to the release team or to
me, so that we can start a public discussion, or in anything else as you
consider it fit.

If there is anything else from your side on that matter, please don't
hesitate to tell us.

Cheers,
Andi