Re: Including Sarge Release Notes on first CDs

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 09:07:28PM +0200, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> > Now for the real request. It would be nice if the release notes (html, pdf
> > and txt versions) could be included on the first CD, same as the
> > installation manual. There are 11 languages that qualify:
> >    en, es, fr, de, cs, it, nl, pt_BR, ja, zh_CN, zh_TW
>
> As for the release notes... I see they are at the web, are them at some
> other place (in the ftp as a package or in any other place) where we can get
> them from?

I don't know an other place where you can download these.

You can fetch the files using wget from the web or build from current
CVS (using a modern Sarge system is preferred). If you want I can prepare
a tgz archiv or send you a complete package list required for building.

Jens