Re: please make libkrb53 priority 'standard', since nfs-utils depends on it

According to Sam Hartman:
> However I think it is generally a good idea to talk to a maintainer
> before depending on unpublished internal interfaces of their package
> that have been known to change frequently.

I packaged nfs-utils, but had little to do with the coding.  I assumed
that the upstream NFS maintainers (of which I am one only in the most
technical sense) knew what they were doing.  Apparently they were
interested in immediate functionality and were willing to take the hit
when the APIs they are using change.  So, no worries.
--
Chip Salzenberg            - a.k.a. -            <chip@pobox.com>
         Open Source is not an excuse to write fun code