Downgrading and merging 303056

severity 303056 wishlist
merge 303056 297197
thanks

Thanks for the reminder, and Bison 2.0 have already been uploaded to the
experimental distribution a while ago.  Since Bison is part of the build
toolchain, the package is currently frozen, and it is my understanding
that the release team does not wish to make changes to the build chain
unless absolutely necessary.  Not that anyone had found anything wrong
with the 2.0 package yet -- but I am afraid we will be stuck with
version 1.875d in sarge.

To release team: do you want to have Bison 2.0 in unstable?

--
Chuan-kai Lin
http://www.cs.pdx.edu/~cklin/