Re: heavy dependency on debootstrap

Steve Langasek a écrit :

It's very unlikely that we would delay the release over design flaws in a
single priority: optional package such as this one.  The inability of
debootstrap to resolve package dependencies on its own is a design flaw that
we have to live with for sarge because the cost of changing it in the
installer is high, but there's no reason why replicator should inherit this
design flaw.  As Goswin notes, cdebootstrap is a more robust solution to
your problem.

I agree. I will try switch to cdebtoostrap quickly.

Sebastien