Re: which 2.6 kernel will be in sarge?

also sprach Luis M <lemsx1@gmail.com> [2005.02.08.0159 +0100]:
> If you look at the changelog for 2.6.11 you will see what the root of
> the problem lies. Please do not use 2.6.10. Wait for 2.6.11 or use
> 2.6.9, which is probably the best so far. (Xandros 3 is using 2.6.9
> and so do other distros). (And yes I know Xandros is debian-based).

2.6.9 is broken wrt interrupt handling and USB. 2.6.8 is the best so
far. 2.6.11 should top that, fixing the NFS problems of 2.6.8.

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

the security, stability and reliability of a computer system
is reciprocally proportional to
the amount of vacuity between the ears of the admin.