which 2.6 kernel will be in sarge?

Sorry for this question, but I'm wondering whether we yet know which
2.6 kernel will be in sarge.  At the moment, two or three of my
machines have show-stopper problems with the 2.6.8 kernel, but all of
them work well with the 2.6.10 kernel.  If it looks like there will be
no plans to allow 2.6 kernels other than 2.6.8 into sarge, I may need
to spend some time diagnosing and reporting these (recently
discovered) problems.  If sarge will have 2.6.10, then I won't bother.

I won't go into the details of the problems here because
debian-release is not the correct forum for that.  Here is a quick
summary of problems I have with 2.6.8 but not 2.6.10, some of which
are already in the BTS: radeonfb is broken for some cards, possible
xfs corruption problems, hanging on boot on Dell Poweredge 800 while
trying to set system clock, inability to mount root file system on
Intel 865 series board with 686-smp kernel.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>