Please allow diffutils 2.8.1-8 in testing

diffutils (2.8.1-8) unstable; urgency=low

  * Repackaged source without the GFDL-covered manual. Closes: #212523.
  * Source is renamed to "diffutils" to make the archive scripts happy.
  * Removed texinfo and texi2html from Build-Depends, no longer needed.
  * Dropped diff-doc, will be generated from another source.
  * Added appropriate --build and --host options to ./configure call in
    debian/rules to support cross-compilation. Closes: #283642.

 -- Santiago Vila <sanvila@debian.org>  Sat,  8 Jan 2005 19:09:00 +0100

No .c source file has been harmed in making this release. Except for
the version number, the "diff" binary package is actually the same as
before, so this is a transparent change as far as base packages is
concerned (this is why I moved the info manual to diff-doc first).

Note: The funny thing is that this package is not in hold. It should
probably be. I guess the testing scripts do not know yet that this
is a base package because of the change in the source package name.

[ The new diff-doc package is in preparation and almost ready, there
  is a preliminary version in my home page at people.debian.org ].

Thanks.