d-i on hppa

I'm pleased to report that d-i is working again on hppa, and is now using
2.6.8 kernels.  All changes required to make this happen are committed to
the debian-cd and debian-installer source trees, and I've uploaded new udebs
where necessary.

Once another d-i release candidate becomes available, it will be appropriate
to remove all hppa 2.4 kernels from sarge and release only 2.6 on hppa.

Until the daily builds pick up my various changes, an iso is available here:

      http://people.debian.org/~bdale/d-i/20050115/

I've tested this on my 712/100 with serial console, and will try other
machines as I have time.  If you have a spare disk and are willing to give
this a try, reports of experiences on machines other than the 712 would be
welcome on the debian-hppa mailing list.

Enjoy.

Bdale