Bastian Blank (MIA?) and zope-zwiki

So, upon running into some issues with it recently, I pulled up the QA
page for zope-zwiki, and realized that it is, to put it mildly, "not in
great shape". This message is to check with Bastian as to whether he is
active, wants to keep zope-zwiki, and intends to update it (last upload
2003-05-03, looks to have never made it into Testing due to bugs, and has a
Grave(security) bug open against it for 38 days now).

If not, my intent is to package and upload a reasonably current version
(since 0.37 and 0.38 should both fix the security bug, and there appears
to be minimal use in fixing 0.18 as it is almost two years out of date),
including a pass through the bug list to tag or close those that appear to
be fixed by the new version.

Since I need the package with relative speed, I'll be doing a local version
ASAP, but I will wait until someone can either confirm Bastian as being
a known MIA, or I get a response, to upload anything to the main archive
(honestly, it's in bad enough shape that I don't feel doing an NMU just to
have the default 1 week delay is going to do anyone much good). Instead,
I'll wait at least one week before kidnapping the package, more if folks
feel it is warranted.
--
Joel Aelwyn <fenton@debian.org>                                       ,''`.
                                                                     : :' :