Re: Release candidate architecture requalification results; amd64 is RC

On Mon, Dec 26, 2005 at 04:14:35AM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
>ARM
>---
> The second point is that, to our understanding, there is no upstream
> support for binutils.

This is not correct. It looks like this announcment was prepared sometime
ago, which would explain this assumption, since we did not have this
information on the wiki[1] page until recently. Binutils
upstream is by Codesourcery like other parts of ARM toolchain.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/armEtchReleaseRecertification