Re: mpich C++ transition status

Dear Steve,

the package was ready and in place but the URL wrong, the debian
subdir was missing
http://bioinformatics.pzr.uni-rostock.de/~moeller/debian/clustalw-mpi/

> I am happy to sponsor an upload of this package for you if you want, but I
> hesitated because you said you were considering asking for the package's
> removal.  There is nothing urgent, since clustalw-mpi has already been
> removed from testing as mentioned in my previous mail and no longer blocks
> the transition; the package will just be absent from testing until it is
> rebuilt.

> Hmm, I guess you still haven't published your package at the URL you
> mentioned, so there's no reason for me to worry about it right now anyway
> :-)

Please be so kind to sponsor it for me. I am still somewhat in love
with it and let us hope that the parental clustalw makes it license a
bit more open to industry in near future.

Best regards

Steffen