Re: requalification of debian/hppa for etch

Grant Grundler wrote:

[...]

And install popularity-contest already.  sheesh.

No kidding. There are 250+ people subcribed to debian-hppa list:
	http://lists.debian.org/stats/debian-hppa.png

You'd think that more than 31 of them had a parisc-linux box running:
	http://popcon.debian.org/

And 3 or 4 of those are my developement machines/test ring. :^(

And I just recover access to my test boxes (about 7, not tacken account 3 chroot disk fully operational install :_( )

I already tried to install popcon on one system and seems to works:
+ SUBMITTED=no
+ '[' http://popcon.debian.org/cgi-bin/popcon.cgi ']'
+ '[' yes = yes ']'
+ for URL in '$SUBMITURLS'
+ setsid /usr/share/popularity-contest/popcon-upload -u http://popcon.debian.org/cgi-bin/popcon.cgi -f /var/log/popularity-contest+ SUBMITTED=yes

I will check and continue next systems during the w-e :^)

hth,
Joel

PS: a small tips to USEHTTP=yes behind a proxy; add at the end of /etc/popularity-contest.conf:
http_proxy="http://yourproxysrvr:3128";
export http_proxy

(seems to work fine :^) )