Re: requalification of debian/hppa for etch

On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 06:52:17PM -0600, dann frazier wrote:
> I've started a wiki page to start collecting info for the hppa
> requalification for etch:
>   http://wiki.debian.net/?hppaEtchReleaseRecertification

thanks!

> Please contribute any information you can, and leave some way for the
> release team to verify it (where possible).

5 debian developers is easy...just do they want to be named explicitly?

> And install popularity-contest already.  sheesh.

No kidding. There are 250+ people subcribed to debian-hppa list:
	http://lists.debian.org/stats/debian-hppa.png

You'd think that more than 31 of them had a parisc-linux box running:
	http://popcon.debian.org/

And 3 or 4 of those are my developement machines/test ring. :^(

BTW, Kyle, can I set up a similar mailing list stats page
for the parisc-linux mailing list?
Can you help me off list to set that up?

thanks,
grant