Re: architecture-specific release criteria - requalification needed

* Christian Mack (mack_kn@gmx.de) [050921 19:37]:
> Andreas Barth wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > We added an overview page about the release criteria on
> > http://release.debian.org/etch_arch_criteria.html and on the
> > requalifying on http://release.debian.org/etch_arch_qualify.html.

> Shouldn't there be an AMD64 column too on [1]?

When did amd64 become part of unstable? :)

Ok, putting joking aside: This sheet contains currently only the
architectures that are asked for re-qualification. For other
architectures in unstable, their column will be added once their
porters ask for qualification (except if we can so obviously say no
that we don't need it).

Cheers,
Andi