Re: gnome-system-monitor 2.8.1-5 TPU -- buildd issues? [NOISE]

        Hi,

On Mon, Sep 12, 2005, Steve Langasek wrote:
> >  But somehow, the package was no longer listed after a while.
> Really?  I've never seen that page track anything but unstable.

 This is what I recall, I'll take a screenshot and an alcohol-test next
 time.

> >  2/ only 7 of the missing 10 architectures have a buildd log
> I guess you mean s/missing/remaining/, here.  I don't see that there are
> 10 architectures missing, I see that the package is built and installed
> in the archive for 7 of 11 archs.

 (I meant the 10 missing architectures with respect to what I uploaded,
 i386.)

[...]
>                                 In any case, you're probably better off
> waiting a couple of days for the GNOME 2.10 version of the package to
> enter testing.

 Ok, I knew this option existed, but I feared the GNOME 2.10 transition
 to continue for a while.

> >  And I wonder: what happens to TPU and to stable uploads when packages
> >  are removed from unstable?  You can't update the stable package
> >  anymore?
> Well, that's a different bug if so.

 (This was out of curiosity indeed.)

    Thanks,