gnome-system-monitor 2.8.1-5 TPU -- buildd issues?

        Hi,

 10 days ago, I prepared and got gnome-system-monitor 2.8.1-5 uploaded
 to TPU because I want to upload gnome-system-monitor 2.8.1-4 to stable
 and this is rejected if testing has a lower version.

 In the first days after the upload, I could follow the status of the
 buildd at:
    <http://people.debian.org/~igloo/status.php?email=&packages=gnome-system-monitor&arches=>

 But somehow, the package was no longer listed after a while.

 The buildd logs at:
    <http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=gnome-system-monitor>
 1/ a failure on s390, which I couldn't understand (it claims
 uninstallable packages, but testing is supposed to prevent that)

 2/ only 7 of the missing 10 architectures have a buildd log

 Should I contact the $missing-arches@buildd.d.o maintainers?  Any idea
 on the s390 issue?

 Or can I get an exemption to the version comparison rule and upload to
 stable?  Would it have failed in stable too?

 And I wonder: what happens to TPU and to stable uploads when packages
 are removed from unstable?  You can't update the stable package
 anymore?

Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>