Re: mpich C++ translation (to the correct list)

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 10:35 -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct@debian.org> writes:
>
> > I'm doing builds (and uploads) of the (non-free) parmetis and hypre as
> > we speak, will address this dependency issue in hypre.  I'm also fixing
> > another couple of errors in parmetis, which will make shared lib deps
> > work better for that package.
>
> Excellent, thank you!

Status report:
      * petsc: done a long time ago
      * parmetis: fixed and done last week.
      * illuminator: finally got time to finish and upload yesterday;
        just fixed a bug which prevented building on alpha.
      * hypre: in progress, using -Wl,-z,defs brought a bunch of bugs
        out of the woodwork (reported upstream) which made this take a
        bunch of extra time.  And it does have C++ in its libs (without
        proper links), so it needs to make the transition. :-(

That's all of my affected packages.

-Adam

http://www.take6.com/albums/greatesthits.html