New texinfo version badly needed (was: Coordinating upload of teTeX-3.0 to unstable)

Hi Josip,

we are currently testing whether uploading teTeX-3.0 to unstable
(currently in experimental) would cause any FTBFS bugs, and indeed it
does.

,---- /usr/share/doc/tetex-bin/changelog.gz
| Do Dez  2 13:48:39 CET 2004
|         * texinfo 4.7.90 (pretest version), remove texi2pdf from
|           texk/tetex (now in texinfo)
`----

What are your plans with texinfo?  Will you have time for an update?

Thanks in advance, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich