Re: [Debian GNUstep maintainers] GNUstep and FHS

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 12:52:48AM +0300, Yavor Doganov wrote:

>  * Ask the RMs/QA for an exception due to GNUstep's nature

There is already a precedent in FHS - the /usr/lib/X11R6 directory.
GNUstep is not a different case, just a less important one.  For now.

> (I am CC-ing Anton Zinoviev, who was planning to make some hacks on
> the filesystem regarding localisation)

Actually I am lazy enough to wait few more years and see whether other
developers will do what I want instead of me. :-)

Anton Zinoviev