gnome-system-monitor 2.8.1-3

 I'm preparing a stable upload of gnome-system-monitor in version
 2.8.1-3 to address a bug that slept under the carpet, #289384 (and some
 parts of #311714).

 Basically, gnome-system-monitor is unusable on system where special
 filesystems are mounted, such as bindfs.

 The fix is readable in the attached interdiff which is trivial and

 I've installed this package on a laptop running Debian sarge and
 confirm the fix.

 An i386 package and the diff can be found at:

Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
"Neutral President: I have no strong feelings one way or the other."