Re: taking over ICU, library/C++ transition issues

Am Montag, 20. Juni 2005 23:07 schrieb Rene Engelhard:
> > time. Maybe it's worth to use the system provided icu. OOo2 may be
> > picky about versions, so please check with Rene, if it's possible to
> > use the system version, and which version OOo2 requires.
> Yes. It uses 2.6.
> Unfortunately it is heavy patched so the possibility of using system-icu is
> not that near.

For completeness' sake, the current patch can be found here. I'll yet you
judge whether you are going to merge it ;-)

 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73
   `-   Fingerprint: 41FA F208 28D4 7CA5 19BB  7AD9 F859 90B0 248A EB73