Re: Release Team meeting minutes - 2005-06-18

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 04:23, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Andi, Matthias,
>
> I'd like to apologise for being unnecessarily aggressive yesterday. I
> guess I'm becoming too suspicious against many developers as a result of
> the behaviour of only a very few ones.
>
> I hope it won't serve as an excuse for even less discussion that what we
> have currently. I happen to prefer when discussions heat up and things
> get flattened thereafter, than when nothing is said.

It sounds like this was a similar to a case of "If you feel like you are
out of the loop and things are being done behind your back, it usually
means there is no loop, and nothing is getting done at all" :-)

See http://minkirri.apana.org.au/Wiki/OrganisationTips

It also shows how important it is for people to feel informed... even if
there is nothing to inform them about.

--
Donovan Baarda <abo@minkirri.apana.org.au>