Please consider doc-debian-es 2.5 for testing

Uploaded yesterday, now in unstable:

 doc-debian-es (2.5) unstable; urgency=high
 .
   * Converted to debiandoc (almost every file is changed because of this).
   * Build-Depends: Changed linuxdoc-tools to debiandoc-sgml.
   * Build-Depends: Added gs-common.
   * Lots of updates from the doc-debian package.
   * Added PDF version to the binary package.

This is a purely documentation package, which is not available yet in
the Debian Documentation Project. What this simple changelog does not
say is how outdated the previous version was. I have made my best
effort to remove innacuracies, update figures and data, and so on.
There is still a lot of work to do on this package, but at least this
version should be much better for sarge than the previous one.

Thanks.