important vorbis-tools bug solved. possible accept for sarge? please, Accept if.
- To: Adeodato Simó <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: important vorbis-tools bug solved. possible accept for sarge? please, Accept if.
- From: SZERVÁC Attila <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 09:09:37 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.56L0.0506040855050.6451@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <20050603233533.GA18987@chistera.yi.org>
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.56L0.0506011222350.30315@localhost> <20050603233533.GA18987@chistera.yi.org>
Dear Release Team!:-)
I think: it is a Grave usability bug in Sarge, but, THX 2 Adeodato Simó,
it is now solved.
Please, Accept this important bugfix for Sarge. THX!!
On Sat, 4 Jun 2005, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> > Please, help 2 solve this problem!!
> Will do, but sorry, not for sarge. Nobody able or interested in fixing
> noticed earlier. :(
> vorbis-tools (1.0.1-1.4) unstable; urgency=low
> * Authorized NMU.
> * Restore speex support (closes: #306809). This had been lost in the
> previous upload due to speex 1.1 having moved its include files from
> /usr/include to /usr/include/speex.
> + debian/rules: add -I/usr/include/speex to CFLAGS (and export it too).