[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: cheetah (#309648) needs approval

* Chad Walstrom (chewie@wookimus.net) [050531 19:50]:
> I'm looking for feedback from the release folks if I should make one
> more upload before Sarge or wait for the first point release.
> For that matter, 0.9.17 was just released and appears to only contain
> those two fixes.  I could roll up the 0.9.17 package and upload it
> today with high priority if you feel that this would be OK.

well, if it's a bug, there is no need to wait for the point-release. Of
course, w/o seeing code, I cannot promise anything, but if I were you,
I'd upload it now.


Reply to: