xmltex uploaded(was Re: xmltex RC bugs 262395/306595)

Steve Langasek (vorlon@debian.org) wrote:
> On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 02:02:39PM -0500, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> > I apologize for just noticing this, but the tag 'experimental' of the xmltex
> > RC bugs 262395/306595 is incorrect.  xmltex doesn't even have a version in
> > experimental.  I've got a feeling this is a remnant from it being initially
> > assigned to the version of tetex in experimental.
>
> > I would like to remove the tag 'experimental' and upload a fixed version.
>
> You don't need the release team's permission to fix the tags on your bugs;
> it's the responsibility of the package maintainers to do so.

I understand, but since we're really close to releasing I didn't want to drop
this like a last minute thing.

> Likewise, you don't need the release team's permission to fix RC bugs.
> Please upload a fixed version of xmltex to unstable and let the release team
> know when you have done so, so that it can be propagated to sarge.

I'just uploaded version 1.9-9.

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij                                     Debian XML/SGML Group
<ardo@debian.org>              <debian-xml-sgml-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>