libnss-mdns

Hi,

I'm presently on the road (currently at GUADEC) and haven't been able to
get Net access for a while.  However libnss-mdns which is currently in
sarge (0.3) does not work on big-endian architectures.

The 0.4 version available in unstable does (well no bug reports at
least) and has minimal changes. I would appreciate it if you could
upgrade the version in sarge to 0.4 prior to release.

Thanks,
Anand

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are