Re: Please, accept mozilla-firefox-locale-all 1.0.4lang20050515-1 for Sarge

[Please, CC me.]

I know that the release team is very overloaded, so I'm sorry about making a
second call to accept this package in Sarge, but I want to be sure that you
don't forget about it.

The version in Sid fixes a RC bug (the version in sarge lacks of postinst and
postrm for the binary package mozilla-firefox-theme-rtlclassic).
It is not in the BTS because nobody reported it and the new version was
uploaded as soon as I realized about it.

Moreover, the version in sid adds two new languages and updates the rest of
them.

The full changelog and the original message is bellow. Thank you very much.
Regards,

  Cesar