Re: please allow autossh 1.2g-2 into testing

Hi Filippo,

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 08:52:09AM +0200, Filippo Giunchedi wrote:
> Hi,
> I've uploaded autossh 1.2g-2 which fixes an important and annoying bug, the
> two small changes are trivial and one is backported from autossh 1.3, here is
> the relevant changelog:

> autossh (1.2g-2) unstable; urgency=low

>   * fixes important bug when AUTOSSH_PORT=0 (Closes: #309744)
>   * do not strip "f" from arguments passed to ssh (backported from autossh 1.3)

>  -- Filippo Giunchedi <filippo@debian.org>  Thu, 19 May 2005 14:41:12 +0200

+                       if (*f == ch)
+                               (void)strcpy(f, f+1);
                                             ^^^^^^

strcpy(3):

       The  strcpy()  function  copies the string pointed to by src (including
       the terminating ‘\0’ character) to the array pointed to by  dest. The
       strings  may not overlap, and the destination string dest must be large
       enough to receive the copy.

Regards,
--
Steve Langasek