Re: what to do about fluxbox?

[matt hope <dopey@debian.org> - 19:17PM Saturday May 21]:

> Sorry guys to cause this concern, but I don't feel that the bug Bas
> has reported justifies a sarge-rc bug. The version that he reported it
> against, 0.9.12-1, is not a candate for the sarge release. 0.9.11-1 is
> a candidate, however it does not have this problem.

This has, however, highlighted a related (but different) problem -
bsetbg diverts should be cleaned up.

After some IRC discussion in #debian-bugs (that I wasn't privy to, so
I cannot quote here) Steve (vorlon) and Martin (madduck) decided this
was sarge-rc.

I'll have a t-p-u upload ready soon.

Thanks.