what to do about fluxbox?

Fluxbox just got an RC bug which caused me to elevate the
severity of another to merge the two: #308052, #309958

The bug only exists in the 0.9.11-1 package, and has been fixed by
the 0.9.12-1 package, which has been sitting in unstable for 23
days, so it theoretically should have made it in to sarge before the
freeze.

Would you please accept fluxbox 0.9.12-1? Otherwise, please let us
know so that we can provide a backport as 0.9.11-2 via t-p-u. Given
that 0.9.12 fixes some silly bugs in 0.9.11, the former would be
preferable.

`. `'`

windoze nt crashed.
i am the blue screen of death.