Re: zynaddsubfx 2.2.1-2

Ooops, it is not static anymore by my own mistake, but I don't think
it is enough to justify another upload, is it? I'll fix it in the next
upload to unstable, but I guess it can be let this way for sarge unless
anything more serious is found and demands an update  (which I hope, is
very unlikely).

Thank you, guys.

Eduardo