Need approval for uploading scim 1.0.2-3

Dear release managers,

(Please cc: me as I am not subscribed to debian-release.)

I am planning to (have my sponsor) upload scim 1.0.2-3, which is mostly a
documentation update, and adjusted dependency a little.  My regular
sponsor, Osamu Aoki is moving from Europe to Japan and can't sponsor
this upload, so I am asking RM's approval before starting looking for
another sponsor.

The full changelog is pasted below.  The source packages can be found in
    http://www.mems.rice.edu/~minghua/debian/

Changelog from scim 1.0.2-2 to 1.0.2-3:

scim (1.0.2-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Urgency set to medium to push these documentation changes into sarge.
  * debian/README.Debian:  Documentation update.  [minghua]
    - Clarify the situation of skim and scim-qt-immodule in Debian.
    - List scim-chewing as available IM engine instead of a potential one since
      it's in sarge now.  (Closes: #306759)
    - List scim-prime and scim-skk as potetial IM engines.
    - Remove notes about gksu configurations, since gksu 1.2.4 and higher
      doesn't lock XIM anymore.
  * debian/control:  Make all dynamic loadable module packages depend on scim
    (<< 1.1), to smooth future upgrades.  [minghua]

 -- Ming Hua <minghua@rice.edu>  Mon, 16 May 2005 21:11:00 -0500

Thanks for consideration,
Ming
2005.05.17