gnupg, t-prot and the release

        Hi!

 I was told that gnupg might be updated for sarge with the version from
unstable. Please be aware that the gnupg version has changed some of its
locale strings on which t-prot depends for doing its work.

 That means that you are strongly encouraged to update t-prot along with
gnupg. That will close both remaining bugreports open against t-prot,
btw.  If gnupg is not updated than please don't forget to update t-prot
as discussed from testing-proposed-update which includes quite some
fixes but is patched with the locale messages of the gnupg version we
have currently in sarge.

 Thanks,
Alfie
--
If I lived in a country that still adhered to non-standard and non-metric
units of measurement and that promoted MM-DD-YYYY as an acceptable date